Sunday, March 12, 2023

2023 Oscars Predictions

In an unprecedented move for me, I am late this year in presenting my picks for this year's 95th Annual Academy Awards, but at least they will occur before the ceremony tonight.  These are not my preferences, but how I think the Academy will vote.  Believe me, some of these are truly not my preferences.  This year, I will pick in all categories. 

Best Picture:  Everything, Everywhere All at Once

Best Actor:  Brendan Fraser (The Whale)

Best Actress:  Michelle Yeoh (Everything, Everywhere All at Once)

Best Supporting Actor:  Ke Huy Quan (Everything, Everywhere All at Once)

Best Supporting Actress:  Angela Bassett (Black Panther: Wakanda Forever)

Best Director:  Daniel Kwan and Daniel Scheinert (Everything, Everywhere All at Once)

Best Original Screenplay:  Everything, Everywhere All at Once

Best Adapted Screenplay:  Women Talking

Best Original Score:  John Williams (The Fabelmans)

Best Animated Feature Film:  Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio

Best Cinematography:  Elvis

Best Costume Design:  Elvis

Best Documentary Feature:  Fire of Love

Best Documentary Short:  The Elephant Whisperers

Best Film Editing:  Everything, Everywhere All at Once

Best International Feature Film:  All Quiet on the Western Front

Best Makeup and Hairstyling:  The Whale

Best Original Song:  Naatu, Naatu from RRR

Best Production Design:  Babylon

Best Animated Short Film: An Ostrich Told Me the World is Fake and I Think I Believe It

Best Live Action Short Film:  Le Pupille

Best Sound:  Top Gun: Maverick

Best Visual Effects:  Avatar: The Way of Water


Best Animated Feature Film:  


No comments:

Post a Comment